We announce the return to work of Rosa Envases team after the Christmas break.
We will be pleased to meet you by phone at +34 967 19 00 89, by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by the contact form in this website.
Rosa Envases team begins the New Year in the hope that it will be prosperous for all of you and better than the one we have left behind.
It will be a year of innovation and novelties in our cosmetic packaging catalogue, which we will announce in the coming months.
We will continue working to offer the best quality after Christmas break and guide you to get a container according to your functional and aesthetic requirements.
The packaging we manufacture
Rosa Envases has a long experience of over 40 years in the cosmetics sector.
In our catalogue, we offer bottles and jars manufactured in different materials and sizes:
- HDPE bottles: their volumes go from 30 to 500 ml; they have different functionalities and several closure possibilities: own or standard screw.
- PET bottles: lightweight and 100% recyclables, their volumes go from 100 to 750 ml. Their 28/410 standard screw allow them to include many cap options existing in the market.
- Acrylic or thick-walled jars: also known as high-end jars, they offer 8 different options of caps for their 30 and 50 ml sizes. You will also find the 20 and 200 ml volumes.
- Double-walled jars: classic jars with different options of cap and filling. Their volumes go from 20 to 200 ml.
- Single-walled jars: completely manufactured in PP, their volumes go from 50 to 1000 ml. They include different options of cap.
All our packaging can be customized by different techniques, as mass-colouring, post-manufacturing colouring, silk-screen, tampon printing, hot stamping, engraving and metallization.
You can find a more detailed description of all these packaging products on our website.
However, you can contact us for more information or request our catalogue, we will be pleased to attend you.
Happy New Year.